Monday 28 December 2015

Research and planning self-assesment

Level 4
16-20 marks

When i go through my blog I feel  like that my research is in good detail such as my essay on horror films. i believe i added a lot of detail to that particular task as well as my work on codes and conventions. The importance of sound and opening titles i believe it went rather well with the depth i went into the key points. I have used a variety of key terminology in general throughout my blog.

My work has minimal information of the target audience in my blog which i could improve on.

I have added great detail in shots, layouts with drafting, scripting and also in my storyboard.

I have good organising skills as shown with the actors, locations and costumes with props.

My time management is fairly good as i have enough time to complete my work during the lesson and rarely have to do it at home unless its set as homework. which can helps me take more time on what tasks i am currently completing.

I have shown that i have good knowledge of it skills to import and export videos and with using embedded codes.

I have good communications skill shown by the feedback comments that i replied too. I also try to have great care in my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment